Caton Farm Road over DuPage River
- Location: City of Joliet, Illinois
- Client: City of Joliet
- Construction Cost: $2,305,000
- Scope of Work: Preliminary Bridge Design Report, Feasibility Studies, Traffic Study, Hydrologic & Hydraulic Calculations, Scour Analysis, Hydraulic Report, Stream Survey, Permits, Project Development Report, Phase II Design & Plans, Phase III Construction Inspection
- Project Schedule: Completed - 2016
- WHA Team: Brian Converse, P.E., S.E., Peter Pascua, P.E., S.E., Geoff Smith, P.E., Luke Nelson, P.E., Brett Loeffler
Phase I, II & III Services
This project consists of Phase I, II & III engineering services for the rehabilitation of a three span (56.5’: 56’: 56.5’) precast prestressed deck beam structure on closed concrete abutments and reinforced concrete piers. The superstructure was replaced with steel girders supporting a concrete deck under stage construction. The project also consisted of design of approach roadways and design of intersection with Lily Cache Road.
This project won the APWA SW Branch Project of the Year Award for 2017.