CH 9 Over Big Rock Creek
- Location: Kendall County, Illinois
- Client: Kendall County Highway Department
- Construction Cost: $500,000
- Scope of Work: Topo and Hydraulic Survey, Hydrologic and Hydraulic Calculations, Design & Detailing of Precast Prestressed Concrete Deck Beams, Stage Construction, Traffic Control Layout, Construction Plans and Specifications, Approach Roadway Work
- Completion Date: 2014
- WHA Team: Brian Converse, P.E., S.E., Geoff Smith, P.E., Mike Hielsberg, P.E.
Phase I & II Services
This project consisted of phase I & II engineering for the rehabilitation of a three span (3 @ 33’-6”) precast prestressed concrete deck beam bridge on closed concrete abutments and designed for stage construction. Rehabilitation consisted of the removal and replacement of the superstructure, roadway approach and guardrail.