- Location: Morrison, Illinois
- Client: Vaughn Property Management
- Scope of Work: Building Assessment, Adaptive Reuse Building Design Bid and Construction Document Preparation, Construction Phase Services
- Project Schedule: Completed - 2014
- WHA Team: Tom Houck, A.I.A., P.E., LEED AP BD+C
Willett, Hofmann & Associates, Inc. provided Architectural and Structural Design for the renovation of approximately 3,000 SF of 3 circa 1930 Main Street store front structures in Morrison, Illinois into a cohesive single facility to house the Donnybrook Bakery and Café. The project included the gutting and reconstruction of existing interior spaces of the ground floors, upper floors and basement as well as the design of new entrances and window systems to accommodate the new interior functions and provided design assistance in the re-creation of a corner turret cone. WHA staff worked with the Client for over 2 years during the design and construction of the project.