E. Frontage Road over Br. of Grant Creek
- Location: Will County, Illinois
- Client: Will County Division of Transportation
- Construction Cost: $876,000
- Scope of Work: Topo and Hydraulic Survey, Hydrologic and Hydraulic Calculations, Preliminary Design and Hydraulic Report, Project Development Report, Environmental and Waterway Permits, Stage Construction Traffic Control Layout, Structural & Roadway Design Plans, Specifications, and Estimates
- Project Schedule: Completed - 2017
- WHA Team: Brian Converse, P.E., S.E., Geoff Smith, P.E., Michael Wagner, P.E., Luke Nelson, P.E.
Phase I & II Services
Willett, Hofmann & Associates, Inc. was contracted by Will County to provide Phase I & II engineering services for the Frontage Road Bridge. The project involved the design of a cast-in-place double barrel (11’ x 9’-6”) reinforced concrete box culvert and approach roadway work thereto to be built utilizing stage construction.