Lee County Transit Center
- Location: Dixon, Illinois
- Client: Lee County
- Construction Cost: $1,750,000
- Scope of Work: Project Planning & Programming Services, Architectural Design, Structural Design and Civil Site Design
- Project Schedule: Completed - 2013
- WHA Team: Tom Houck, A.I.A., P.E., LEED AP BD+C, Alan Hulstedt, A.I.A., LEED AP BD+C, Mike Hielsberg, P.E., Geoff Smith, P.E.
This project consists of the design and layout of the new Lee County Transit Center, a 12,500 SF facility that sits on a 4.3-acre site located in the Lee County Industrial Park south of Dixon, Illinois. The facility will house staff, a fleet of vehicles, a maintenance bay and also serve as a transit terminal for intercity contract bus lines. WHA provided the architectural and site design services for the project.