Route 240 at Glasgow over the Missouri River
- Location: Glasgow, Missouri
- Client: Jensen Construction
- Construction Cost: $14,400,000
- Scope of Work: Temporary Tower Design, and Details and Stage Sequence for a Multi-Span Bridge Structure with 9’-2” Tall Plate Girders and maximum 130’-0” Temporary Cantilevers for Lateral and Wind Stability to Replace the Aging Historic Truss
- Project Schedule: Completed - 2011
- WHA Team: Brian K. Converse, P.E., S.E., Peter Pascua, P.E., S.E.
Willett, Hofmann & Associates performed design and details for a multi-span plate girder structure located in Missouri on Route 240 at Glasgow over the Missouri River.
The design work comprised of providing a plate girder staging sequence with erection towers to ensure girders were not overstressed. The erection tower rested on 10’ diameter shafts vibrated to the needed bearing capacity.