Woodhaven Pool 2
- Location: Sublette, Illinois
- Client: Woodhaven Lakes Association
- Construction Cost: $690,000
- Scope of Work: Topographic Survey, Site Design and Drainage, Architectural Services, Construction Phase Services
- Project Schedule: Completed - 2014
- WHA Team: Tom Houck, A.I.A., P.E., LEED AP BD+C, Alan Hulstedt, A.I.A, LEED AP BD+C
Willett, Hofmann & Associates, Inc. designed several improvements at the Beach area and Pool 2 at Woodhaven Lakes near Sublette, Illinois. The improvements included the design of a new pool entrance, upgrades to shower facilities, a new metal roof and ventilation dormers, an expansion of the existing concessions area, a new toilet room, a new patio concessions area, accessible walks and ramps to the concessions patio and beach, and new beach shade structures and new beach showers.
The project also consisted of expanding the existing parking lot and combining the parking lot entrances, adding parking along Wildwood Trail, new sidewalks along the parking lot edge and ramp down to the boat launch, and a new path along Wildwood Trail.